Friday, November 14, 2008

up up and away (to europe)

FINALLY the day is here! We leave for Europe today!! Woohoo.

Java load! Much needed since Kyle got back from Brazil at 6 in the morning, so I was up by 7.

I have been basically clearing out the fridge, but this morning I had to suck it up and go out and get some food. I got a bag of grapes because they looked so good - plus, I figured if I didn't finish them I could always freeze them (but, of course it didn't come to that, since I clearly ate them all).

I had two peach O'soy yogurts with the grapes. Now I am gym bound! I don't really want to work out, but I should since I am going to have 10 days off from the gym starting tomorrow. So I sucked it up and ran for 60 minutes on the elliptical.

I went out for some last minute shopping in the afternoon and then got my last salad!

As usual, I added the tofu edamame to the salad. Okay, off to the airport....Barca, here we COME!

No comments:

Post a Comment